Fast growing company in a fast growing services industry seeking fully remote SAAS Sales professional with an HR focus. Will consider B2B affiliates.
This is a position for sales and marketing pros that run their own schedules and their own contact pool. It will be supported by company marketing and lead generation.
Salary: Full Commission (45% of sale for each conversion) + Equity package in year 2
Full Job Description
- Resolve customer issues regarding sales and service.
- Oversee existing corporate clients.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of CareerNet Global Inc. Services: CareerNet Hiring Pro, CareerNet Learning, CareerNet Nation
- Prepare daily and weekly reports using CareerNet CRM
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings.
- SME and Enterprise Sales.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information – Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization – Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- In Person and On-line presentations and Demos of CareerNet Services.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Tools & Technology
Tools used in this occupation:
- Personal computers
Technology used in this occupation:
- Calendar and scheduling software
- Charting software
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Data base user interface and query software
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Personnel and Human Resources – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.