- Data Services, True B2B Sales position with uncapped potential.
- Work remote, in office or Hybrid – Headquarters in South Florida, Palm Beach County.
- 85K Salary + Uncapped Commission + 401k + Full Benefits + RSU Equity Participation
- Public Company with a strong balance sheet / multiple liquidity event Executive Team
Fast growing public company in a fast-growing industry is seeking B2B Sales professionals with backgrounds in data fusion, cloud computing, or data science.
Full marketing and lead generation support. If you are seeking that next level opportunity with an Expansion Phase tech company in a great part of the country, this is it.
About the Company
This Russell 2000 company is CareerNet Approved & leadership has been in the data fusion industry for the last two decades. Bringing next-generation data fusion platforms and analytical solutions to the risk management industry. The executive team developed the data fusion industry, creating early-generation data fusion businesses which were acquired by current industry leaders for an amount in excess of $1 billion.
Strong financial backing, experienced leadership, teams of platform development professionals and data scientists in-house, and a history of demonstrated success developing and delivering innovative, industry-leading products, they are currently poised for explosive growth within an addressable market of over $10 billion.
Utilizing leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, these data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion.
Views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships are then, expressed as actionable intelligence in support of such use cases as the verification and authentication of consumer identities, due diligence, detection and prevention of fraud and abuse, legislative compliance, and debt recovery.
You will be bringing your clients the most effective investigative solution at the most efficient cost.
- Drive revenue through the development of new clients in new markets.
- Develop and work leads sourced by Company marketing activities.
- Establish relationships with decision makers and win new business.
- Outbound sales to prospects within identified markets to close deals and drive new revenue.
- Build and manage pipeline / forecast to properly project revenue and attainment of assigned goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert with regard to the Company solutions and the impact they provide to clients.
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients and prospects to explain the solutions and gain client commitment to use the solutions.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients – and maintaining them over time.
- 3 + years of business-to-business sales experience – inside sales experience is a plus.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- In Person and On-line presentations and Demos of Client Services.
- Calendar and scheduling software
- Charting software
- Customer relationship management CRM software (Salesforce)
- Data base user interface and query software