We are a large, nationally recognized, and still fast growing national loan origination and brokerage company focusing on mortgages and mortgage refinancing. We are committed to cultivating, fostering, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. In order to attract, recruit, hire, develop, and retain the very best employees at all levels, We are committed to embracing talent and supporting a culture of inclusivity
We are an equal opportunity employer & is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
- Compensation: $40,000 – $150,000 Base + Commission
- Full Benefits
Our top producing Loan Officers are looking for a Loan Officer Assistants to join their growing teams.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned Loan Officer Assistant with recent experience.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Loan Officers with the origination process and communicating the loan requirements with both customers and processors.
- Communicate with the customer, Loan Officer and/or operations throughout the transaction
- Retrieve required documentation from the customer
- Prepare loan file for submission
- Schedule closings with customers and provide closing date information to the team as needed
- Various other duties as needed for the sales and processing team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in email and verbal form
- Strong knowledge of the details of a standard loan application (1003)
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include some evening and weekend hours
Remote or in office this position supports Mortgage officers nationwide
Local travel may be required for company or career-related meetings, programs, and/or events.