We’re looking to fill 3-5 social media marketing and digital marketing positions in the next 2-3 months This is a great position if you’re a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
If you don’t have any experience, it’s hard to find a good Digital Marketing job. The Answer is a Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing Internship with a firm that is in the Career Development business. What better place to develop your career than with CareerNet?
CareerNet is a well-established firm seeking social media marketing interns to work remotely on marketing campaigns for our several CareerNet brands. This position offers exceptional resume-building and real-world learning opportunities….and can lead to full time employment with us.
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour / $160.00 per day – 3 – 6 months
Full Job Description:
In this digital marketing and social media marketing i, here’s just a sampling of what you will:
- Learn the real in’s and out’s of the digital marketing and advertising industry
- Discover how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers.
- Learn the difference between social media management and social media marketing. (knowing this critical difference can virtually guarantee you’ll get a job anywhere)
- Create direct response campaigns to attract prospects from sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and others — AND convert them into customers
- Utilize social media apps and tools to build, track and engage with a community of fans/followers
- PROPERLY create, coordinate, and track digital marketing and advertising campaigns using search engine optimization (SEO) and data analytics tools
- Setup advertising (pay per click) campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and other ad networks
- Collaborate and coordinate with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
We provide extensive up-to-date training and digital marketing certifications to build your resume value as needed.
You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and video training sessions.
You will get the real-world experience and learn what you need to kn ow to become proficient in digital marketing and social media marketing.
You will do more than just post. We need someone who can tell a cohesive story across all social platforms (email, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter). This role would require knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Toc, and Twitter. A knowledge of Canva for social media posts is preferred but not required. This role works hand in hand with our marketing team by designing posts, posting (once approved), and they would be required to meet post deadlines. Typically posting 2-3 times per week. We also have a weekly team meeting via Zoom that we would prefer the intern to join at least once per month. This role would require about 5-10 hours/week.
Requirements for Social Media position:
– A reliable computer and internet access
– Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations.
– Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
– Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
– General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
If selected, the intern will need to provide proof they are receiving college credit for this internship.
IMPORTANT: After you apply you will be sent very specific instructions on next steps