Seeking Aviation Safety and Survival Maintenance Technicians for our Client’s Miami, Florida, based aviation safety MRO. Our Maintenance Technicians will support either the Oxygen Bottle Shop or the Evacuation Slides an Inflatables (Life Rafts) Shop
The prospective qualified team member will be responsible for testing and packing inflatable units, or calibrating and repairing bottles, as well as assist in other safety equipment repair shops throughout the facility, as needed.
Pay Rate: Hourly $35.00 -$47.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to rig a unit with the inflatables.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures and manuals.
- Must be able to complete various types of maintenance documents, including FAA and EASA forms docs.
- Must be able to lift 75-100lbs.
- During the folding process must be able to push, pull, tug (using hands and feet), bend, kneel, stoop, etc.
- Will need computer knowledge to make computer entries.
- Technician that is self-motivated.
- Airframe and Powerplant Licence preferred but not required.