Provides front office administrative support as well as client reception and service in our client’s Palm Beach County, FL Dental office.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Efficiency in dental software.
• Verify insurance eligibility, insurance breakdowns, and enter them correctly into Open Dental.
• Prepare patient financials.
• Answer phones, and transferring to appropriate staff.
• Check Voicemail and emails and responded accordingly.
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
• Chart auditing, including checking patient charts for FMX elig, insurance elig and things are properly scheduled.
• Collect payments and properly post them to patient accounts.
• Scanning consent forms, patient info, lab slips and any other info into patient chart.
• Organizing and sending all patient recall and reminder post cards
• Daily am reports, including payments, production and receivable breakdowns.
• Processed credit card reports
• Worked very closely with the dentists, assistants in hygienist.
- Greeting clients professionally and in a friendly manner
- Answering busy phones, promptly, and in a professional and friendly manner
- Sending and receiving and distributing Faxes
- Posting Mail & Certified mail & delivery confirmation
- Depositing for the company
- Loose Scanning
- Certified & Delivery Confirmations
Skills and Knowledge
• OSHA compliant
• Hippa compliant
• Care credit
• Microsoft word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Mental/Physical Requirements: Involves sitting approximately 80 percent of the day, walking, bending, stretching, kneeling, or standing the remainder. May be required to lift to 30 pounds.